Join Lisa for a cosy and luxurious two-hour Yin Yoga workshop. Yin Yoga is a practice of long-held, relaxing postures that melts away deeply stored physical tension. Lisa will use balancing essential oils throughout the workshop to enhance the effects of the practice on all levels.
This workshop is recommended for everyone who fancies an afternoon to reset, release and relax. Expect to float out feeling lighter and calmer.
- Use breathing (pranayama) exercises to calm and steady the body and mind
- Learn how to use props that will help support and release your unique body so you can find stillness and comfort in each pose
- Find time to pause, slow down and nurture ourselves
- Extended yin yoga practice where you will enjoy poses for between 3-10 minutes, accessing your fascia (connective tissue) to be strong, supple and healthy
- Use complementary essential oils in your yoga practice and self-care routine to enhance your mood and emotions
- Finish with a long and lingering Savasana to relax your entire nervous system
Lisa teaches both power and yin classes, and considers yin to be a magical and healing practice where students can slow down, soften the body and still the mind. She teaches yoga to share this healing practice that has brought so much joy to her! As a new mum, Lisa knows how important it is to carve out some ‘me-time’ to balance all the busy-ness and doing, to simplify, breathe and just be.