Spring is an expression of life at its strongest as nature enters a cycle of renewal, growth and expansion, so does the energy within us. It is the perfect time to clear out stagnant energy in preparation for the warmer months ahead. Lighter days and bursts of sunshine encourage us to get out there and implement the plans we made in winter.
- Brief introduction to Chinese philosophy
- Learn the 5 elements theory in nature, focusing on the wood element which relates to Spring
- Enjoy a long and satisfying Yin practice, nourishing the liver and gallbladder meridians, supporting our bodies to balance with the cycles of nature
- Align yourself with nature, the yin and yang of the seasons
- Discover how your liver and gallbladder energy effect you on a mental, physical and emotional level
- Leave with new inspiration to get up and go!
A health and fitness industry veteran and a mother of five children, Katie connected with yoga to find calm amidst stresses and strains of a large family and busy life.
She qualified as a Lumi yoga teacher and discovered that the wonderful ‘yang’ of vinyasa flow can be balanced with calmer, restorative ‘yin’ practice. She is passionate about the power of yin practice and the benefits it can bring.