Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Course- -
DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday 30 November, 9am-6pm
- Sunday 01 December, 9am-5pm
The Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher Course is an introduction to the foundational methods for successfully instructing a Baptiste Power Yoga based class.
For over 20 years, Baptiste Power Yoga has been the best in the world at developing teachers who deliver extraordinary and high impact experiences in the classroom. We believe the best place to learn new skills and knowledge is inside of where you will be applying it in real situations.
Therefore, over the two days of the course we will put our attention on the 11 sequences that make up an effective and inspiring Journey Into Power class. This will serve as the structure for our learning. For the most part you will be learning by experiencing and doing. The concepts and methods in this course are sourced from many years of trial and error and practical experience of what works in the classroom.
The Baptiste Power Yoga Teacher course is for:
- Instructors who want to deliver extraordinary and high impact experiences in the classroom
- Anyone interested in becoming an instructor and learning what it takes to instruct an effective and inspiring Baptiste power yoga class
- Non-instructors who want to develop new skillfulness and depth of knowledge in their practice
- Anyone who is interested in the next level of personal growth and development, regardless of teaching experience, level of yoga practice experience, fitness level, age or yoga background
Results of the two-day course:
- A foundational education to begin instructing a Baptiste Power Yoga class
- New skills and technical knowledge to better use Baptiste Power Yoga methodology
- Learn what it takes to become a successful Baptiste Power Yoga teacher
The training will be taught by a member of the Baptiste Institute teaching faculty. Any questions about the training should be sent directly to the Baptiste Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lumi Power Yoga
121 King Street