Have you already ‘flipped it and reversed it’ and you’re wondering what’s next? Well, look no further! Handstands Part II is here and we’re about to take your inversions to the next level. In this workshop, we will explore specific conditioning exercises and different ways of flying into your handstand.
With your building blocks in place, this workshop aims to expand your tools and advance your handstand. To take part in this workshop, you must have either attended the ‘Flip It and Reverse It’ workshop or be able to hold a handstand for 30 seconds against the wall.
- Expand your tools to move into and hold a confident handstand.
- Learn specific exercises to improve your alignment in an inversion.
- Manage your fears and create an energetic shift to allow you to fly!
In this workshop, we will explore:
- Hand and wrist strengthening exercises
- Body alignment drills
- Creative variations for moving into a handstand
- Handstand practice in a safe environment
Jacque draws from her experience in acrobatics and yoga to give you the tools and techniques for a confident inversion. Even as a young girl she always said the world is a better place when you see it from upside down. Come join her for an inspiring day of insights where you can face your fears and find the joy in handstands.