Price: £30, 10% off for monthly members.
Are your muscles feeling a bit tight? Join us for a self-massage and body maintenance workshop where you will learn foam rolling and massage ball techniques designed to reduce tightness and increase flexibility. Using foam rollers and massage balls has tremendous benefits not only if you are active, but to relieve tension from every day life.
- Increase blood flow to your muscles
- Relieve excess muscle tension
- Increase range of motion, stretch and lengthen muscles
In this workshop, we will cover:
- Work through the entire body and focus on the areas that tend to hold the most tension
- Tackle some of the most common foam rolling misconceptions
- Give you a safe set of tools to prevent injury, release excess tension and feel good during your practice and your life
Jacque draws on her experience from her career in dance and yoga which are both physically demanding on the body. Reaching optimal performance levels and remaining injury free were crucial to her work as a dancer and it was not always financially possible to see professional body workers and therapists.
Jacque developed this set of tools to maintain her body and continues to use them now to feel good in her everyday life.